Last Updated on April 11, 2021 by Morris Green
Online DWI / DUI Classes in North Carolina
As residents of North Carolina navigate the COVID-19 global pandemic together, we want you to know that we’ve made changes to our business practices in an effort to serve you best. Absolute Advocacy has been working tirelessly to develop an authentic and engaging method of online education during this time of uncertainty. We’re ready and enthusiastic to provide all services virtually, including DWI classes.
How will online DWI / DUI classes benefit you?
- We can assist more clients that receive a DWI in North Carolina. If you haven’t been able to attend an in-person class at Absolute Advocacy, then this is a fantastic option for you.
- All content will be the same as our in-person classes, and you will receive equal participatory credit.
- You don’t have to worry about finding a ride to class (no Uber, pleading with friends and family for a ride, or taking public transportation).
- No childcare is necessary.
- If someone you live with is ill, you can still make it to class.
- Check social anxiety at the door! Online classes are an excellent solution for individuals who prefer to learn remotely without face-to-face contact.
- Online DWI classes and online mental health services are a lower overall cost to you! Even though the price of service is the same, you’ll have no expenses related to childcare, transportation, etc.
- No extended travel! If our in-person setting is a little too far for you, online DWI classes and online mental health services at Absolute Advocacy will be a perfect solution for you.
Online DWI Classes Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Absolute Advocacy at (704) 215-4095 or fill out the contact form.
Online DWI classes at Absolute Advocacy are held every Tuesday at 9:30AM and 6:00PM, every Wednesday at 6:00PM, every Thursday at 9:30AM and 6:00PM, and every Saturday morning at 9:00AM.
Yes. You can use your DWI assessment from a different provider to enroll in online DWI classes at Absolute Advocacy. Your DWI assessment will need to be less than six months old.
How do Absolute Advocacy’s online DWI / DUI classes work?
- Registration is simple! You can register for our DWI, ADETS, or Drug Education classes online without leaving your home.
- You can transfer your DWI Assessment to Absolute Advocacy. If you already did your DWI assessment elsewhere, you can use that assessment to register for our online DWI classes and get the credit you need (as long as your assessment was within the last six months).
- Take the first step now! Register for online DWI Classes today by contacting us or filling out the form below.
Absolute Advocacy will continue to be your resource for mental health care throughout this crisis.
We understand that living in a world with so many unknowns, especially related to COVID-19, can generate a broad spectrum of emotions. We are available and eager to help work through the days and months ahead with you by way of online telehealth therapy services. You can take part in individual therapy sessions, youth and adolescent therapy, and group therapy all online. It’s our privilege to be able to serve you in this way. We accept Medicaid for all our mental health services.
Social distance doesn’t mean you have to endure this time alone.
Absolute Advocacy’s online services will help us continue to serve you during the current COVID-19 social distancing guidelines established by the state of North Carolina. If you have any questions about this process, please give us a call. We are here to help support you and make way for better days ahead.