Absolute Advocacy is committed to providing excellent DWI and substance abuse assessment services. We are also committed to informing and educating you about your rights when seeking or using our services.
Absolute Advocacy’s Client Bill of Rights
Our client bill of rights includes:
1. The right to impartial access to treatment services regardless of race, religion, ethnic background, physical handicap, or source of financial support.
2. The right to have personal dignity recognized and respected in all aspects of interaction and contact with facility staff.
3. The right to individualized treatment, including participation in the development and implementation of a personalized treatment plan in cooperation with professional staff.
4. The right to confidentiality of communication with treatment staff and of material included in the treatment record. Federal confidentiality rules (42 CFR part 2) prohibit the release of any information about a client’s participation in this program to anyone outside of this agency without a client’s written authorization for the disclosures of protected health information.
5. The right to privacy of health information, under HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
6. The right to express opinions and discuss your treatment plan and course of treatment with persons responsible, and to receive a stated grievance in accordance with established policy.
7. The right to be informed of any rules or exceptions, which apply to the client’s conduct and participation in treatment.
8. The right to a satisfactory explanation of treatment services and a copy of the Client Bill of Rights before giving consent to treatment.
9. The right to notify the staff of discontinuance of treatment at any time without being financially responsible for any planned treatment services that were not provided.
10. The right to be informed of alternative treatment resources other than those provided by Absolute Advocacy.
We serve the Concord, Charlotte, Cabarrus, and Mecklenburg, North Carolina areas and beyond. Your appointment is one click or call away.