Last Updated on October 19, 2013 by Morris Green
We are pleased to announce the successful completion of our 2013 DWI and Substance Abuse Agency State Audit. The comprehensive audit of our company by the state covers:
- Operations and Administration
- Compliance For Assessments and Certificates of Completion
- Quality of service of DWI Treatments and ADETS
- Agency has written policy and procedures for substance abuse service
- Written policy and procedures for privacy and security of records
- Safeguards related to loss of clinical and non-clinical information
- Assessments conducted by qualified staff
- Treatment delivered by qualified staff
- ADETS delivered by qualified staff
- Diagnosis was based on clinical assessment
- Evidence of appropriate referral to treatment based on diagnosis
“Provider files are in excellent condition. Client files are inclusive of all components required by NC Laws, Rules, and policies. Great review. Provider is to be commended!”
Absolute Advocacy passed with the highest scores possible in all areas.
The results of another successful annual review reinforces our commitment to provide DWI and substance abuse services by upholding the high standards of integrity, honesty and ethics.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you. It is our mission to become the best provider possible and continue to serve you with excellence in DWI and Substance Abuse education and prevention services.