As you know we are North Carolina state approved providers of ADETS: Alcohol and Drug Education Traffic School. This service focuses on educating attendees on the risks and consequences of drug and alcohol abuse. Often recommended for first time DWI offenders, the classes are primarily geared towards helping clients learn to make more responsible decisions to prevent drinking and driving.
Even though our clients come to us after they have gotten into trouble with the law, we treat them with courtesy and respect as we have found this helps them receive the information with less resistance. In fact, that is one of the highest compliments that we could ever receive.
Speaking of compliments, we thought it would be good to let you see some of the things our clients are saying about us:
- Absolute Advocacy is very informative and has taught me things i didn’t previously know about alcoholism and addiction. It makes you elaborate on your choices and also makes you want to improve your choices in the future.
- The class was a lot better than I thought it was. The teacher was interesting and did not bore everyone. I’m glad I got a chance to take this class. It has opened my eyes to the things that I was doing wrong.
- It was a very engaging experience. The “teacher” wasn’t monotone nor boring and brought excitement to the course. I enjoyed the course.
- This class was helpful, educating and interesting. I learned a lot and I even enjoyed the class.
- Great. They were very helpful. The instructor was great, made class enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
- Good Agency. The instructor, Keisha, made the class enjoyable despite the circumstances. [I] would recommend if [this] unfortunate event happens to another person.
- This was a positive experience in an otherwise trying time at least in my life. Your agency was the first positive face about the matter I saw other than family and friends. This was important to me and I appreciate it. this class was obviously not thrilling, but it was informative and presented well.
- I appreciated the quick assessment on the day that I called for the appointment, i.e., I was able to be seen that day! I appreciated that I was treated with courtesy and respect throughout the process. The follow up calls regarding the available classes was great. Keisha, the instructor, did a fabulous job.
- Very informative and educational. Really enjoyed the class. Thanks for being a great teacher.
- This class was very informative. Eye opening experience. You guys do a very, very good job with people that really do not want to be here.
- Very informative class. Taught me a lot of fact that I wasn’t aware of.
- Class was great. I did learn. the instructor was very enjoying.
- It was really informative and as well factual and educating. And I am pleased with my instructor. Keep up the positive impact.
- Awesome! Game Changers. I would voluntarily come back. I am going to put these things into practice. Positive experience.
With honest reviews like these, you can see why we believe our clients make it easy and rewarding to continue our services as DWI education and prevention advocates.
To our previous and existing clients, thank you for allowing us to serve you. And to future clients, we look forward to helping you meet your DWI assessment and education requirements. Contact us a today!
Absolute Advocacy – Charlotte
Fax: (704) 271-1559
Absolute Advocacy – Concord
Fax: (704) 271-1559