Absolute Advocacy is currently looking for several amazing clinicians.
Absolute Advocacy’s main objective is to treat our clients with decency and respect as they have come to rely on us as professional service providers in the community. We are a community of caring and empathetic professionals that are dedicated to the mental well being of children, adults, and families in our community.
This position provides mental health therapy, DWI assessments, and substance abuse treatment services. This position will work very closely with the Clinical Director and a team of very passionate and dedicated professionals in our Charlotte and Concord offices. Excellent opportunity for those looking to gain additional experience in the counseling field.
We Will Hire The Right Candidate Immediately
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a degree in psychology, social work, counseling, human services, or related field.
- Must be licensed to provide services in the state of North Carolina
- Growth-mindset and dedicated to deepening their work (the learning never ends!)
- Ready and able to dedicate themselves wholeheartedly to their craft.
- Able to work a few evenings or Saturdays to accommodate clients as needed
- Outgoing and highly personable
- Experience working in a substance abuse treatment environment
- Experience developing individualized treatment plans
- Experience conducting individual, group and/or family counseling
Additional Position Description
Candidate must be highly motivated, smart, and reliable. Must be empathetic, nonjudgmental, and possess the ability to provide excellent service to all of our clients.
Send Us Your Application
We would love to hear from you. Fill out the application below to begin the process.