Absolute Advocacy Is Looking For Certified Substance Abuse Counselors
This position provides substance abuse assessments, DWI assessments, and substance abuse treatment services. This position will work very closely with the Clinical Director and a team of very passionate and dedicated substance abuse professionals in our Charlotte and Concord offices. Excellent opportunity for those looking to gain additional experience in the Substance Abuse field.
We Will Hire The Right Candidate Immediately
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a degree in psychology, social work, counseling, human services, or related field.
- Must possess a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC) Certification or a Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist (LCAS) Certification.
- Must agree to fingerprinting and criminal background check.
- Experience working in a counselor role with clients who are involved with probation and/or social services
- Experience working in a substance abuse treatment environment
- Experience developing individualized treatment plans
- Experience conducting individual, group and/or family counseling
- ADETS/Prime For Life certified (a major plus but not required)
Additional Position Description
Candidate must be highly motivated, smart, and reliable. Must be empathetic, nonjudgmental, and possess the ability to provide excellent service to all of our clients.
Send Us Your Application
We would love to hear from you. Fill out the application below to begin the process.