My DUI was in a different state. Can I still do my classes at Absolute Advocacy?


I recently moved to Charlotte, North Carolina from New York. Shortly before moving to Charlotte North Carolina I received a DWI. Can I do my alcohol assessment and classes at Absolute Advocacy?

Category: asked September 18, 2012

1 Answer


If your DWI was in a different state and you are now residing in North Carolina you can still do your classes with Absolute Advocacy. You will need to provide:

1. Citation
2. Breathalyzer
3. Current driving record

Absolute Advocacy will ensure that the program meet the requirements of the state in which you received your DWI.

To get the process started you can call us at 704-215-4095 or contact us through the website.

Your Answer